BTB Series 39.
Back To Bethel,
With Dr. Deborah Akachukwu
Prayer Focus: Covenant
As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.
Covenant is a relationship between two partners who make binding promises to each other and work together to reach a common goal. They are often accompanied by oaths, signs, and ceremonies which are usually sealed with blood. Covenants define obligations and commitments, but they are different from a contract because they are relational and personal. Covenant can be transgenerational, that is, it can be transferred from one generation to another, like the covenant of Abraham with God. We have good and bad covenant.every covenant has its consequences when broken.
Types of covenant in the bible.
1. Noahic Genesis 9:11-13
2. Abrahamic Covenant. Genesis 12:1-3;15:18;17:7,2.
3. Mosaic Covenant: Exodus 19,24
4. Davidic Covenant. 2 Samuel 7:8-29
5. The New Covenant. Jeremiah 31:31-34, Hebrew 8:6-13;10:16.
Prayer Point to break evil covenant
1. Heavenly Father, the creator of the heavens and the earth, we bless your holy Name for you alone art worthy to be praised and adored.
2. Unchangeable God, we thank you for your infinite love and mercy you have shown us.
3. Immortal Redeemer, we thank you for the covenant of the blood of Jesus, which has delivered us from captivity.
4. Oh Lord, we repent and renounce every evil covenant we nor our fathers have entered, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father in the name of Jesus, let every evil covenant working against my marriage and finances, be broken into pieces.
6. By the reason of the covenant of the blood of Jesus, I loose myself from every captivity and hold of evil covenant, in Jesus name.
7. By the blood of Jesus, I destroy every covenant that is not of God working in my life, in Jesus mighty name.
8. I break every yoke of evil covenant attached to my life and marriage, in Jesus mighty name.
9. Father in the name of Jesus, I loose myself from every covenanted curse.
10. Father in the name of Jesus, I loose myself from every inherited blood covenant.
11. By the blood of Jesus, I silence forever the voice of any sacrifice crying at any altar against my life and family, in Jesus name.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus name.