BTB series 36.
120 Days Back To Bethel
With Dr. Deborah Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Dealing with evil altar
Scripture: Deuteronomy 12:3
And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
An evil altar is a demonic legal entry point where evil transactions and many evil things like infirmities, curses and failures, among others, are projected into the lives of people by the hand of an evil priest or priestess. Evil altars are one of the major limitation that can stop the destiny of any man if not destroyed. It took a visitation from the angel of the Lord so that the evil altar hindering the Glory of Gideon could be dealt with. It took God’s presence to ensure that the Curse programmed to release against the Israelites turns to blessings.
Effects of evil altar.
2. Failure at the edge of success.
3. Premature death.
4. Rising and falling.
1. Salvation. (Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour)
2. Engage blood of Jesus to silence and destroy the voice of any sacrifice in any evil altar.
3. Daily fellowship with the Lord in the place of prayer.
4. Daily Reading, studying and meditating on the Word.
1. Heavenly Father, we bless your holy Name.
2. Lord, thank You for Your finished work at Calvary.
3. Lord, thank you for your mercy upon my life and family.
4. Let the power in the Blood of Jesus silence every voice speaking against my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
5. Let every altar raised to hinder my progress, be destroyed in Jesus mighty name.
6. Let every power assigned from any altar to hinder my glory, be arrested and destroyed, in Jesus name.
7. Every priest ministering at any evil altar against my life and family, receive divine judgement now, in Jesus name.
8. Ancient Altars, limiting destiny in my father’s house, your time is up, expire by fire, in Jesus name.
9. Every affliction released from any evil Altar against my life, go back to your sender, in Jesus name.
10. Every yoke of poverty from any evil altar, affecting my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus, break now into pieces.
11. I receive victory over evil altar, in Jesus name.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus name.