BTB series 27.
120 Days Back To Bethel
With Dr. Deborah Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Destroying the yoke of Adultery.
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Adultery is Lewdness or unchastity of thought as well as act, as forbidden by the seventh commandment. It is Sexual intercourse by a married person with someone other than their spouse. The engagement of this act or thought occurs when your heart is corrupted by lust, and your spirit is drained of the word of God, fear of God, prayer and fasting. It is a bondage to the soul of it’s victim because you are held by the influence of a demonic spirit. And such yoke can only be broken by the Lord on the Altar of true repentance accompanied by prayers and fasting.
How to break free from the yoke of Adultery.
1. Salvation.( You must be saved Romans 10:9-10)
2. Acknowledgment of sin. (Psalm 51:3)
3. Genuine Repentance.( 2 chronicles 7:14)
4. Confession of sin to an accountable partner James 5:16 ( pastor, priest, spiritual guidaine/mentor)
5. Fasting and Prayer.
6. Breaking every connection with the person involved.( Delete and Block their phone lines, avoid any meetings with him/her,if possible change your environmen/location)
7. Daily feed your self with the word of God and prayer. Psalm 119:9)
8. Prayerfully break every soul ties.
9. Consecrate and Rededicate yourself again to the Lord on the Altar of Purity.
10. Constantly fellowship with the Lord for renewal of strength. Isaiah 40:31.
Prayer Point: Jeremiah 29:13-14
1. Eternal Father,we stand to worship and magnify your holy name, Almighty God, you who made the heavens,the Earth and the Sea and everything in them.
2. Thank you Father for the privilege of redemption you granted us through the precious blood of Jesus.
3. Father I ask for mercy upon my life and I ask that every of my wrong doings be forgiven and that I be made whole,in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord, be merciful unto me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
5. Oh Lord, deliver me from every ungodly influence.
6. Oh Lord, by your blood let every demonic influence of adultery over my life, be broken and destroyed completely, in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord, let every soul ties be broken, and repair my fragmented soul, in Jesus name.
8. Oh Lord, disconnect me from any association, meeting that will take me back to adultery, in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Oh Lord, purge my spirit, soul and body with fire of the holy ghost.
10. Oh Lord, purify me with the refiners fire, cause me to seek your face again.
11. Oh Lord, give me hunger for your presence, word of God and prayer.
12. Oh Lord, put your fear upon my heart, let the spirit of the fear of God come upon me, in Jesus name.