BTB series 019
120 days Back To Bethel
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Obedience
Scripture: Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Obedience is compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another’s authority. We understand from the scriptures that obedience is hearing the word of God and acting on it.The word can only profit us if we obey it’s statutes. Obedience is an art which means we can learn it as you focus on the Word of God, even our saviour Jesus learned obedience. As you draw closer to God, Desire to learn the path of obedience, for as it is written,It is only those who are willing and obedient that shall eat the fruit of the land. The shortest and easiest way to destroy a destiny is disobedience and the most easiest and fastest way to fulfill destiny is through obedience. Obeying the word of the Lord leads you in the path of righteousness, while disobedience leads to death.
Benefits of Obedience.
1. It brings prosperity. Job 36:11
2. It makes you an overcomer. Deut 28:7
3. It grants you access to God’s blessings.deut 28:2-3
4. It sets you above. Deut 28:1
5. It gives access to open heaven. Deut 28:12
6. It guarantees Long life. Ephesians 6:1-3
7. It guarantees heaven. Revelation 22:12
1. Heavenly Father, we bless and magnify your holy Name for there is none else like you.
2. Immortal Redeemer, we thank you for divine provisions.
3. Mighty God, we thank you for the battles you are fighting for us.
4. Invisible God, we thank you for surrounding us with your presence.
5. Oh Lord, Arise and fight my battles.
6. Oh Lord, give me a heart that is prompt to obey you.
7. Oh Lord, separate and deliver me from rebellious people.
8. Holyspirit, teach the ways of obedience.
9. Oh Lord, take away the spirit of stubbornness and pride from my life.
10. Oh Lord, let the garment of disobedience be taken away from me,in Jesus name.
11. Oh Lord,Clothe me with the garment of obedience and Meekness.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.