BTB series 016
120 days Back To Bethel
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Meekness
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
There are protocol for coming before a king, anyone who must come to the palace of the king of kings must learn of Him and know how to act. Meekness is the quality of being quiet, gentle, and unwilling to argue or express your opinions. It’s a virtue possessed by men who have truly yielded themselves to the leading of the Holyspirit in total obedience to the Will of the Lord.
Benefits of being meek.
- It gives access to our inheritance in the kingdom.
- It grants you access to greatness.
- It easily identifies you to the person of Christ.
- It qualifies you for divine promotion.
- It gives you rest and peace of mind.
- Father, there is none like you, a great and mighty God who does great and mighty things, hallowed be your holy Name.
- Faithful God, we thank you for divine Providence.
- Father, we thank you for your good hand upon our lives.
- Oh Lord, show us your mercy according to the multitude of your mercies.
- Oh Lord, keep my eyes focused on you so that I might learn your ways.
- Oh Lord, teach me to walk in the path of Meekness.
- Father, touch my lips and tame it to submit to your will.
- Father, give me a meek spirit and let me never be moved by the actions of men.
- Oh Lord, cause my life to reflect your light in all i do.
- Faithful God, give me hunger for your word.
- Father in the name of Jesus, I receive the spirit of Meekness.
- Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.