BTB series 015
120 days Back To Bethel
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Kindness
Scripture: Colossians 3:12
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
kindness is the quality of being warmhearted and considerate and humane and sympathetic. It is a virtue that is needed in the life of any one that wants to go far with God. The Lord Himself desires that our lives will reflect kindness to anyone we come across as we journey on this earth. So therefore we need to come closer to God Himself who is full of kindness and tender mercies in other for His light to overshadow our weakness and impart in us the needed virtue to live holy.
Reason you should be kind.
1. God Is full of kindness and tender mercies. Psalm 25:6
2. It’s demanded of us as His people.Colossians 3:12
3. In other that we may also be shown kindness. Luke 6:38.
1. Heavenly Father, hallowed be your holy Name.
2. Faithful God, we thank you for your faithfulness and unfailing love towards us.
3. Mighty God, we thank you for the great and mighty things you have done in our lives.
4. Oh Lord, we thank you for the great kindness and mercy you have shown us.
5. Oh Lord, give us the heart that is considerate and sympathetic to the suffering of our neighbors.
6. Oh Lord, wash our heart with the water of the Word and cleanse us of any root of bitterness.
7. Oh Lord, rekindle in us the fire of your love.
8. Oh Lord, search us thoroughly and remove anything that will not allow us to be kind to one another.
9. Oh Lord, teach us to show kindness to our neighbor.
10. Oh Lord, draw us closer to yourself so that the light of Christ will shine in our hearts again.
11. Father in the name of Jesus,I receive and I put on the bowels of kindness.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.
BTB series 015