BTB series 014
120 days Back To Bethel
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Mercy
Scripture: Matthew 5:7
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mercy is compassion or forgiveness shown towards someone whom it is within one’s power to punish or harm. The word of God clearly describe God as a merciful God and it is written that we should be merciful even as our father is merciful. When you show mercy unto others you likewise qualify for God’s mercy.
Benefits of showing mercy.
1. You qualify for God’s mercy.matthew 5:7
2. It brings happiness. Proverbs 14:21
1. El-Shaddai you are the great and mighty God, forever the earth will sing your praise and your kingdom shall reign forever.
2. Mighty God, we thank you for the great and deep mercy you have shown us.
3. Gracious God, we thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies towards us.
4. Oh Lord, give me a heart that forgives easily, in the name of Jesus.
5. Oh Lord, purge my heart of every pollution caused by anger and bitterness.
6. Oh Lord, deliver me from every thing associated with cruelty and wickedness.
7. Oh Lord, give me a heart that feels the suffering of those around me.
8. Oh Lord, take away any root 9f pride in my life.
9. Oh Lord, touch my heart and remove the heart of stone,give the heart of flesh.
10. Oh Lord, touch my eyes is that I may not judge my neighbor by appearance.
11. Oh Lord, touch my hands that it may be merciful and do good to my neighbor.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.