BTB series 010
120 days Back To Bethel
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Treasures in earthen vessels.
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
The Apostle Paul said concerning the glory God has embedded in us, But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. So therefore you must live a life worthy of the Divine deposit in you. You must renounce the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending yourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. Serving God in all purity and righteousness.
Priorities of a yielded vessel.
7. The kingdom and it’s advancement.
1. Heavenly Father, we give all the glory, honour, power and adoration for you alone art worthy to be praised.
2. Mighty God, we thank you for the great victory you have granted us.
3. Oh Lord,we thank you for divine protection and covering you have given us.
4. Oh Lord, we thank you for granting us the privilege of coming into your presence.
5. Merciful God, show us your mercy according to the multitude of your tender mercies.
6. Oh Lord my God, open our eyes to know the essence of the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary.
7. Oh Lord, let the veil of it iniquity and sin hindering the light of Christ from shinning in our lives, be removed now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, Let every demonic bondage resisting my next level, be destroyed by fire by thunder.
9. Oh Lord cause me to be focused on the things that matters most on earth.
10. Father in the name of Jesus, let every darkness around my life resisting my spiritual progress, be removed by the light of Christ Jesus now.
11. Every voice of strangers speaking confusion and division,in my life, be silenced forever, in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Father in the name of Jesus I receive total victory, honour