BTB series 6
120 days Back To Bethel
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Putting Away Unclean Things
Scripture: Genesis 35:2
Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and BE CLEAN, and change your garments:
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. Cleaning in this terms refers to anything that makes one morally and spiritually impure, that is to be filthy or dirty. God being a Holy God will not behold any iniquity for His eyes are too pure to behold iniquity.
THINGS THAT MAKES A MAN UNCLEAN.
1 evil thoughts,
1. Heavenly Father, to you alone be all the glory, the great monarch of the universe.
2. Mighty God, we thank you for your faithfulness and unfailing love you have shown us.
3. Father, we thank you for the great deliverance you have wrought in our midst.
4. Father in the name of Jesus, we thank you for drawing us out from the many waters.
5. Oh Lord, show us your mercy according to the multitude of your tender mercies and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
6. Oh Lord, rid me of every evil thought and Purge my heart with your refiners fire.
7. Oh Lord, destroy the appetite for adultery, fornication in my life and cut off any thing connecting me towards such path, in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. Oh Lord, purify my spirit, soul and body with the fire of the Holyghost, in Jesus mighty name.
9. Oh Lord, cut off every association that brings filthiness to soul.
10. Oh Lord, keep my eyes focused on the things above, in Jesus mighty name.
11. Oh Lord, cleanse my heart with your pure water and I shall be clean.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus name.