JOF series 89
Journey of freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Choose your battle; Avoid battles of death.
Scripture: 2 Chronicles 35:21
But he sent ambassadors to him, saying, What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: forbear thee from meddling with God, who is with me, that he destroy thee not.
The victory that comes in every battle is not based on the human strength and resources, but on the strength of the spirit backing it up. There are battles you are not meant to fight, even if you have every human resource to fight and win. King David won all the 66 battles he fought because he was a man that always enquired from the Lord, whether to proceed or retreat. Not knowing the battles to avoid brings disaster and unnecessary casualties. The arm of flesh will always fail, your victory comes when you align with the Will of God. Always know that obedience to God will always profit.
3 things to know before engaging in any battle.
1. Know whether it is your battle.
2. Enquire from God whether to proceed.
3. Ask for direction; strategy for victory.
How to overcome battles of death.
1. Avoid it.
2. Trust God.
3. Abide in God’s presence.
1. Immortal God, we bless your holy Name, for you are great and greatly to be praised.
2. Abba Father, we thank you for the unseen battles you are fighting for us.
3. Dependable God, we thank you for the victory you gave us over the plot of the wicked.
4. Oh Lord, let the gathering of the wicked,be scattered.
5. Oh Lord, cause me to know the battles I should avoid.
6. Oh Lord, expose every hidden battles assigned to swallow my destiny, in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord, cause me to align with your will for my life, in Jesus name.
8. Oh Lord, arise and fight my battle.
9. Oh Lord, cause me to abide in your presence, in Jesus mighty name.
10. Oh Lord, arise and stop every battle programmed by the enemy to destroy my life.
11. I receive victory over every enemy of life, in Jesus mighty name.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.