JOF series 76
Journey of freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Break forth
Scripture:1 Chronicles 14:11
So they came up to Baalperazim; and David smote them there. Then David said, God hath broken in upon mine enemies by mine hand like the breaking forth of waters: therefore they called the name of that place Baalperazim.
The resistance and siege of the enemy is destroyed when the Lord grants you victory like the breaking forth of waters. He gives you advantage and causes you to breakthrough the stronghold of the enemy. Such victory is achieved only when we align completely to the will of God.
What triggers Breaking forth.
1. The Anointing.
3. Right standing with God.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, we glorify your holy Name, for you alone deserve our worship and praise.
2. Father in the name of Jesus, we thank you for the great victory you have granted us.
3. Father in the name of Jesus,we thank you for the great mercies you have shown us.
4. Father in the name of Jesus, let the siege of the enemy, be broken.
5. Let the gathering of the wicked, be scattered, in Jesus mighty name.
6. Every power standing as a resistance to my progress, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every forces assigned to cover my glory, be arrested, in Jesus mighty name.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, let the instrument of the enemy be crushed and destroyed completely.
9. Let the source of strength to the enemy, be destroyed permanently, in Jesus mighty name.
10. Let the walls of resistance to my next level, be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.
11. I receive complete victory over the enemy,in Jesus mighty name.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus name.