JOF series 73
Journey of freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Under Authority
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
The centurion understand that Christ was commissioned by a greater power that is powerful enough to ensure that anything He wants to do can be made possible by the Authority He is submitted to, which is God Almighty. This is what the enemy does not want you to know by causing you to be rebellious to the authority of Christ, so that when you are in his trap, there will be no help from above.
How to submit under the Authority of Christ.
1. Receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. (By confessing with your mouth His Lordship and believing it in your heart)
2. Surrender yourself as a living sacrifice.
3. Obedience to the commands and teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, we magnify your holy Name for you alone deserve our worship and praise.
2. Mighty God, we thank you for making us heir’s of salvation.
3. Father in the name of Jesus, fill me with your spirit to live in accordance with the kingdom mandate.
4. Oh Lord, cause me to know that I am a pilgrim on this earth.
5. Oh Lord, remove every attachment, that is causing me to rebel against your authority.
6. Father in the name of Jesus, cause my life to bring honour and Glory to the kingdom.
7. Oh Lord, give me a heart that is prompt in obeying your command.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, teach me to always honour those in Authority.
9. Oh Lord, every ugly situation in my life due to my disrespect and rebellion to spiritual authority, show me mercy and Change it for good, in Jesus mighty name.
10. Father in the name of Jesus, cause me to reap every benefit of submitting under your Lordship.
11. I receive divine strength and wisdom to serve and obey the commands of our Lord Jesus Christ.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.