JOF series 71
Journey of freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Divine Refreshing
Scripture: Matthew 5:13
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
When the hand of the Lord rest upon on a man, He brings the person to a place of wholeness, restores and refreshes the man. Until you see and know that you are in dire need of divine refreshing, the drive for renewal and revival will not come.
Source of Divine Refreshing.
- His Presence. ( The presence of God is, and remains the only source of divine refreshing.)
- Almighty God, we magnify and reverence your Holy Name, for you alone art worthy to be glorified.
- Gracious God, we thank you for bringing us into the season of divine refreshing.
- Eternal Father, we thank you for your mercy, it is because of your mercy that we are not consumed.
- Oh Lord, give me the grace to wait on you.
- Father in the name of Jesus, open my eyes to see the need for your presence in my life.
- Oh Lord, fill my heart with unquenchable passion for your will, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, remove every material things that is distracting me from doing your will.
- Oh Lord, search my heart and take away every evil in it, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, shower on me the rain of your presence, in Jesus mighty name.
- Let every spirit of greed, covetousness, materialism and lust in my life, be destroyed completely, in Jesus mighty name.
- Oh Lord, give me true hunger for your will, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.