JOF series 70
Journey of freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Abide.
Scripture: John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
The Lord God Almighty wants every of His children to be fruitful for the kingdom. but it seems that it is only few that are doing exploit in the area of fruitfulness as demanded by the father. Why? Because many are not abiding in His presence, His presence enables you to be fruitful, once you cut off, you will live in struggle and unfruitfulness becomes the outcome. You must be yielded to his will in order to produce fruit. It takes deliberate, intentional decisions to stay in His presence.
5 Things that enhances the abiding power.
- Yielding to the Holy Spirit.
- Heavenly Father, we thank you for awesome goodness and marvelous kindness you have shown us.
- Eternal Father, we thank you for preservation and protection you have granted us.
- Father in the name of Jesus, we thank you for releasing your angels of deliverance to keep watch over our soul.
- Oh Lord, cause my eyes to be fixed on you, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, keep me in your presence and cause me to be fruitful.
- Oh Lord, help me to achieve divine purpose of my destiny, in Jesus name.
- Let every Power that is assigned to distract and led me astray, go away, in Jesus mighty name.
- Every internal enemy that is working hard to eliminate my fruit, be exposed, frustrated and uprooted, in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the powers of wickedness against fruitfulness, that is sponsoring barrenness in my life, be arrested now, in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the thick cloud of darkness, covering my destiny from becoming fruitful, be rolled away by the mighty hand of God, in Jesus mighty name.
- Holyspirit of the living God,take over my life, direct my steps and lead me in the path of righteousness, in Jesus mighty name.
- Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.