JOF Series 68
Journey of Freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Total Release.
And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
When we study the Scriptures, we would understand that freedom is in stages. From our text today, we can see that, although Lazarus has been called back to life, he is still tied and his face was still covered. It is a subtle plan of the enemy to deceive those who lack understanding of the rules of engagement, when seeking total freedom.
Pathway To Total Freedom
1. Destroy every trace or link to the enemy’s hold.
2. Nullify the legal grounds.
3. Surrender our body as a living sacrifice to God.
1. Almighty God, the Holy One of Israel, blessed be your Holy Name.
2. Immortal Redeemer, I thank you for the great and mighty things you have done for me.
3. Merciful God, I thank you for the deep mercies you have shown me.
4. O Lord, arise and let your enemies be scattered and let those who hate you flee before you.
5. Let anything connecting me to any satanic bondage be disconnected permanently – in Jesus mighty name.
6. Let every hidden thing sponsoring constant re-estabishment of evil covenants be exposed and destroyed permanently – in Jesus mighty name.
7. Let every voice crying against my life be silenced forever by the Blood of Jesus – in Jesus mighty name.
8. O Lord, let my oppressors eat their own flesh as food and drink their own blood as wine – in Jesus mighty name.
9. Let the source of the strength of the wicked against my life be destroyed permanently – in Jesus mighty name.
10. Let all those who are gathering against my life and family scatter and never to re-gather – in the name of Jesus.
11. I withdraw my name from every satanic record book – in Jesus mighty name.
12. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.