JOF Series 63
Journey of Freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu
Prayer Focus: Closing the Hedge.
Scriptures: Ezekiel 22:30, Ephesians 4:27, Ecclesiastes 10:8, Isaiah 58:2, Proverbs 15:4, Isaiah 30:26, Nehemiah 4:7, Isaiah 60:18
Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
A hedge Is a wall of defense built around a special, precious and treasured substance, possession or property to prevent external dangerous forces from destroying, stealing or damaging it. Hedges can be physical and spiritual. A spiritual hedge is broken when one sins against God, thereby giving the serpent (Satan) the access to come in and strike. For us to enjoy God’s hedge of protection, we must each live a life of purity
MAINTAINING THE HEDGE OF A BELIEVER.
1. The presence of God –
2. The Blood of Jesus – Exodus 12:13.
3. The wall of fire – Zechariah 2:5
4. The angels of God. Psalm 34:7
What causes the hedge to be broken.
1. Breaking of covenant. Ecclesiastes 10:8
2. Sin. Joshua 7:1
3. Unfruitfulness. Isaiah 5:4-5
Some Signs Of A Broken Hedge.
2. Demonic possession
HOW TO REBUILD A BROKEN HEDGE.
1. Genuine Repentance –
2 Chronicles 7:14.
2. Fasting and prayer – 2 Chronicles 7:14
3. Pleading the Blood of Jesus – Exodus 12:13.
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the Blood of Jesus that has reconciled me to You.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I repent and ask for forgiveness for any sin that has opened the hedge and allowed the enemy to penetrate and operate in my life and family.
3. Let every broken hedge in my life be restored – in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the Blood of Jesus seal up every opening in the hedge of my life – in the name of Jesus.
5. I renounce, reject and repent from every crooked ways that caused a breach in my life – in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, let every breach be stopped by the Blood of Jesus.
7. Father, in the name of Jesus, I shut up every breach in my life and family that could give demons access into our lives.
8. By the Blood of Jesus, I close up all breaches.
9. I declare that my walls shall be Salvation and my gates Praise.
10. I declare that I am a rebuilder of the wall and a repairer of the breach – in Jesus name.
11. In the name of Jesus, I stand in the gap and make up the hedge over my life and family.
12. I declare I am heavily surrounded by God’s presence – in Jesus name.
13. I declare I am hedged by the Blood of Jesus.
14. I declare I am surrounded by the angels of the Most High God.
15. I declare I am surrounded by the walls of fire – in Jesus mighty name.
16. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.