JOF Series 61
Journey of Freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Dealing With Satanic Exchange
Scripture: 1 Kings 3:16-20
16. Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him.
17. And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house.
18. And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.
19. And this woman’s child died in the night; because she overlaid it.
20. And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.
An exchange is the act of giving something in return for something received. Satanic exchange is the act of taking a useful and valuable substance from someone and replacing it with an inferior or worthless thing. It is usually done without the person’s consent or knowledge. On many occasions, people who have bright and great destinies fall victim to this evil act and when the reality dawn’s on them, they become frustrated with life, because there would be nothing meaningful in their life that could help them fulfill life and destiny. This evil can only be reversed when one really gets angry over the ugly situation and fights back in serious aggressive prayer for recovery.
Causes of Satanic Exchange.
1. Ungodly association.
1 Kings 3: 17.
2. Food. Genesis 25:30-44.
3. Disobedience. Genesis 3:1-6
4. Witchcraft. 2 Kings 3:27
5. Greed. 2 Kings 5:27.
The Way Out:
1. Salvation (surrendering one’s life to the Lord Jesus Christ, as Lord and personal saviour).
2. Genuine repentance.
3. Knowledge of the truth of the Word of God concerning one’s life.
4. Aggressive prayer coupled with fasting.
5. Living in righteousness and holiness.
1. Almighty God, who created the heavens and the earth, who is like thee? Hallowed be your Holy Name.
2. El- Shaddai, I thank you for the love and faithfulness you have shown me.
3. Thank you, Abba Father, for the great mercies you have shown me.
4. Let every sacrifice carried out at any junction, to exchange my glory, be rendered impotent now – in Jesus mighty name.
5. Every hand holding my glory, wither by fire and release my glory – in Jesus mighty name.
6. Every household witchcraft on assignment to exchange my blessings, receive divine judgement now – in Jesus mighty name.
7. Let very good thing that belongs to me, that the wicked has collected, be released now by fire – in Jesus mighty name.
8. My Father, my Fighter, contend with those who contend with my destiny – in Jesus mighty name.
9. O Lord, disconnect me from every ungodly association – in Jesus mighty name.
10. O Lord, release your angels to set ablaze every marketplace where satanic exchanges are carried out – in Jesus name.
11. Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive back all that belong to me, which the wicked took away – in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.