JOF Series 60
Journey of Freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Dealing With Deception.
Scripture: Proverbs 11:3
The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
When the wicked want to operate, one of their tools of operation is deception, for which the simple falls. Deceitful people come with a false representation of who they really are, with the intention to mislead, cheat and destroy their victims. It is only with the help of the Spirit of the living God, and the discernment which He gives, that one can detect and overcome the deadly activities of the deceitful.
Tools For Overcoming Deception.
2. Spirit of discernment.
3. Reading, studying and meditating on the Word of God daily.
4. Divine wisdom.
1. Eternal King of Glory, I bless your Holy Name.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for opening my eyes to see the light of your word.
3. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for scattering the evil gathering of the wicked.
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, I shut every gate that gives access to deception.
5. Let everyone on assignment to deceive and destroy my life be exposed – in Jesus mighty name.
6. Father, in the name of Jesus, remove my feet from any path that I am ignorantly walking now, that is leading me astray.
7. O Lord, expose and disgrace everyone that is working hard to deceive me and destroy my life – in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. O Fire of God, destroy the covering mask of deceptive friends – in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end – in Jesus name.
10. Let every blessing diverted and exchanged in my life, through deception, be restored to me now – in the name of Jesus.
11. I receive the spirit of discernment – in Jesus mighty name.
12. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.