JOF Series 56
Journey of Freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Help From Above
Scripture: 2 Chronicles: 26:7
And God helped him against the Philistines, and against the Arabians that dwelt in Gurbaal, and the Mehunims.
Except the Lord builds the house, the labourers build in vain, because it’s not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that showeth mercy. When the Lord helps a man, it doesn’t matter the host that is against him: he will always prevail and conquer them.
Secrets That Trigger Divine Help
1. Seeking the face of God before going into any venture, program or major life decision.
1. Almighty God, the Holy One of Israel, hallowed be your name.
2. Faithful God, I thank you for your faithfulness towards me.
3. Father, in the multitude of your mercy, show me your mercy.
4. Let the gang-up of the wicked be scattered – in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, arise and fight my battles – in Jesus name.
6. Let the host of wickedness rising against me be scattered – in the name of Jesus.
7. Let the house of the wicked be scattered – in Jesus name.
8. Every power assigned to war against my soul, receive divine judgement – in Jesus name.
9. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the hunger to seek your face come upon me now.
10. O Lord, silence the voice of the wicked – in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive divine help now.
12. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers prayers – in Jesus name.