JOF series 45
Journey of freedom
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil.
The death of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross brought an end to the reign of death and destruction. The enemy of our soul desires to keep men under perpetual bondage through death, but his agenda, plans, schemes, devices, and imagination have been defeated. For through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary Satan was destroyed, and all power was collected from him. Your safety and preservation are guaranteed in Christ Jesus alone, for in Him is life eternal.
How to overcome death
- Salvation. 1 John 5:12
- The name of the Lord Jesus. Proverbs 18:10
- The blood of Jesus. Exodus 12:23
- Love. 1 John 3:14.
- Divine Mercy. Lamentation 3:22
- The all-sufficient God, you are worthy of our praise, hallowed be your holy name.
- Abba Father, we thank you for sustenance.
- My Father, we thank you for the gift of life.
- Oh Lord, we thank you for the deep mercy you have shown us.
- Oh Lord, arise and fight my battles.
- Every satanic program to waste Life and drink their blood through accident, be aborted now, in Jesus name.
- Every crisis and violence the enemy is stirring up to cause death and destruction, be canceled now, in Jesus name.
- Let the cold hands of death stretched over my life, family, church, City, and nation, be crushed now by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
- Every altar erected anywhere, demanding for blood, receive the blood of Jesus now and be destroyed forever, in Jesus name.
- Every arrow of death and destruction targeted against me, family, business, ministry, marriage, revert now, in Jesus name.
- Every sentence, pronouncement, declaration, verdict of death passed over my life, family, and ministry, be canceled now, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father, for answered prayers, in Jesus name.