JOF series 32.
90 DAYS JOURNEY OF FREEDOM
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
Prayer Focus: Victory over the wicked
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death. The enemy of your soul that planned mischief against you is a defeated foe. Victory has been granted to you, the blood of the lamb has crushed principalities and powers assigned against your life and household. For His banner over us is love. You will not be moved for the Lord has delivered your enemies into your hands. Oh Zion rejoice for the hand of the Lord has done valiantly again. Hallelujah. You shall rule and reign over your enemies in this season in Jesus name.
Keys that give you victory over the enemy.
- Accepting Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and saviour. 1 Corinthians 15:57
- Righteousness. proverbs 14:34, Hebrew 1:9
- Humility. Luke 1:52, proverbs 29:23
- The word of God: Isaiah 66:2
- Prayer and Fasting: Esther 4:16.
- Glorious God, we worship and give you praise for you are all by yourself and there is none like you.
- Heavenly Father, we thank you for your great goodness and mercy you have shown us.
- Father, we thank you for the great and marvelous things you are doing in our lives.
- Merciful God, be merciful unto us and deliver us from the yoke of sin and wickedness.
- Let the schemes and devices of the wicked, be frustrated and destroyed, in Jesus name.
- Let every masked enemy be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the gathering of the wicked, be scattered by thunder and lightning, in Jesus name.
- Let the enemy fall into the pit they dug for me and my family, in Jesus name.
- Every agent of wickedness planted around my life, be uprooted by fire, in Jesus name.
- Let every hidden wickedness done against me, be exposed, in Jesus mighty name.
- Oh Lord, Arise let every wicked oppressor and opposer of my life, be scattered and frustrated, in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father for answered prayers in Jesus name.