JOF series 13
90 DAYS JOURNEY OF FREEDOM
Dr. Deborah Macfoy Akachukwu.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
The end result of your belief is performance. Whatever Good you are doing, that the end results are yet to be seen, ensure to keep doing it until you get the required result. The thing that shows you believe in what you are doing is When the performance of your expectations is seen. So don’t be weary in your service to God, God Almighty is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. Don’t let anything cut off the flow in your service to God, cling to God, and continue that good work for in due season you will reap the reward of your labour. Shalom.
Benefits of Consistency.
- Intimacy with God
- Maturity and progress
- Boldness and stability.
- Abba Father, hallowed be your name, oh creator of the heavens and the earth.
- Mighty God, I thank you for the victories you have granted us.
- Oh Lord, I thank you for the gift of life.
- Oh Lord, I thank you for the great and deep mercies you have shown us.
- Let every spirit of limitation against my life, be arrested now, in Jesus name.
- Every power, spirit, personality that wants to weaken my hands, your time is up, expire now, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, Let the company of Tobias and sanballat, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain of limitations, break now, in Jesus name.
- Spirit of weariness assigned to stop me, expire by fire, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, strengthen my hands, in Jesus name.
- Everlasting Father, renew my strength, in Jesus mighty name.
- Thank you Father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name.