Series AGG 017
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU.
* REPAIRING THE BREACHES *
SUPERNATURAL REALMS OF ABUNDANT GRACE AND GLORY: Isaiah 58:12
And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
It is very important for one to know the need to close up every breach in his life, through Which the enemy can gain entrance, when there are breaches in the life of a man, it gives the enemy opportunity to strike at any time seeing he can still go to and fro without resistance. Whenever one wants to close up breaches in his life, the wicked Will do anything to stop. When Nehemiah came up to rebuild the broken walls he encountered such unreasonable men, who desired to do him evil. The enemy knows when you close the breach,then you are incharge of your life and destiny.
BENEFITS OF REPAIRING THE BREACHES.
1. It gives you peace.
2. It gives security and protection.
3. It propels progress and establishment
4. It brings abundance.
5. It delivers from the cheap destruction and stealing.
6. It enables growth and increase.
7. It brings alignment and order.
1. Father in the name of Jesus we thank you for your great goodness and loving kindness.
2. Almighty living God, we thank you for the gift of life.
3. The all sufficient God we thank you for divine provisions.
4. Oh Lord our God we thank you for the great Mercy you have shown us.
5. Oh Lord, let every broken walls in my life, be repaired now, in Jesus name.
6. Oh Lord, Arise and scatter every enemy bringing resistance to my progress.
7. Oh Lord silence the voice of those crying against my progress.
8. Oh Lord, Let the breach in my spiritual life be repaired now, in Jesus name.
9. Oh Lord, Let every area in my life that needs divine touch,be made whole now, in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord arise and take away every form of sickness and trouble in my life, in Jesus name.
11. Oh Lord arise and scatter the wicked who plan to overthrow my going.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus mighty name.