Series AGG 002
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
* BEYOND MEASURE *
PRAYER FOR SUPERNATURAL REALMS OF ABUNDANT GRACE AND GLORY:Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
The immeasurable goodness of God in a man’s life,is a Realm where there is abundance, where there is extreme, too much to count blessings. It is a Realm where we see the limitless supply of God. It is God’s way of making us access his goodness so that our life can be a blessing to others. When we fear the Lord and Live in total obedience to his word, it grants us the privilege of experiencing God’s infinite goodness.
REASON FOR ABUNDANCE.
1. To fulfill his covenant. Genesis 12:3
2. So That we might be a blessing to others. 1 peter 2:9
3. So that we might be Rich in good works. Titus 2:14
4. Because we are joint heirs with Christ. Romans 8:17
WHAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE.
1. Salvation (Being Born-Again). Romans 8:17
2. Fear of God. Psalm 31:19.
3. Complete obedience to God’s word: Job 36:11.
4. Knowledge of Him.2peter 1:3
5. Righteousness. Psalm 112:3.
1. Father in the name of Jesus,we thank you for your abundant goodness and blessings in our lives and family.
2. Father in the name of Jesus,we thank your immesurable blessings you have given us.
3. Father in the name of Jesus,we thank you for granting us access to your riches.
4. Father in the name of Jesus we, thank you for blessing us beyond measure.
5. Father in the name of Jesus, we ask that you show us your mercy and cleanse us from all unrighteousness, and cause our lives to be a blessing.
6. Oh Lord, give me a heart that is prompt to obey your word, so that I might spend my days in prosperity.
7. Oh Lord, let the spirit of the fear of God rest upon my life,so that I might pertake of your great goodness.
8. Oh Lord, reveal yourself to me, in Jesus name.
9. Oh Lord, give appetite for the word of God, cause me to read, study and meditate on your word daily.
10. Oh Lord, keep me in the path of righteousness, in Jesus name.
11. Father in the name of Jesus, I receive your abundant goodness and riches, in my life, in Jesus name.
12. Thank you Father, for answered prayers, in Jesus name.