Series AGG 005
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
* RE-ALIGNMENT *
PRAYER FOR SUPERNATURAL REALMS OF ABUNDANT GRACE AND GLORY:Psalms 119:133
Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.
Re-alignment is the action of changing or restoring something to a different or former position or state. It is to bring order in a choas situation, it is to retrace back and take the right path, it is to make a deliberate and intentional change toward the direction of your life for good. It is to be restored back to the original purpose why you were created by God. It means to do things based only on the will of God and not self in order to live a fulfilled life. It is only a man that is aligned with the plan of God, that will partake of His kingdom. Hence it is of utmost importance that we examine our lives and re-align to the Old Path, the way of Holiness.
HOW TO RE-ALIGN TO THE PATH OF GODLINESS.
1. Acknowledge you have erred.
2. Genuinely repent.
3. Confess and renounce the old ways.
4. Rededicate yourself to God.
5. (Intimacy with God)Separate yourself from the crowd and give yourself to serious prayer and the study of the word.
6. Determine/purpose in your heart to obey the word.
7. Be Truthful from your heart in following God.
1. Our Father in heaven,I come before you with a heart full of adoration and thanksgiving for your immense goodness and mercy towards my life and family.
2. Eternal Father, I give you praise for the marvelous kindness you have shown me.
3. Mighty Father, I thank you for revealing your self to me through your son Jesus.
4. Merciful Father,I thank you for the great and deep mercies you have shown me.
5. Dear Lord, I acknowledge my sins and I ask that you forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
6. Oh Lord, I pray direct my feet in the right Path, in the name of Jesus.
7. Oh Lord, deliver me from every temptation that is set to ensnare my soul.
8. Lord, Let every sin that have entangled with my soul be dismantled and it’s yoke broken and let me be made whole,in Jesus name.
9. Oh Lord, I pray give me the grace to overcome every of my weakness,in the name of Jesus.
10. Oh Lord, baptise me afresh with the fire of your love.
11. Oh Lord, separate me from anything that is drawing my soul in the wrong ways,in Jesus mighty name.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus name.