Series AGG 010
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
* A SURE WORD *
PRAYER FOR SUPERNATURAL REALMS OF ABUNDANT GRACE AND GLORY:
2 Peter 1:19
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
The word of God is the infallible word. Its prophecy has withstood the test of time. The word of God is a confirmed word that must come to pass, as it is written. For heaven and earth shall pass away but the word of God shall not pass away. It is forever settled in heaven. It is the only dependable and sure foundation. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The Word is the power that keeps men from corruption. It is incorruptible. For a person to walk in the supernatural realms of abundance, he or she must identify with the word. Anything built outside the Word cannot last.
THINGS THE WORD HAS CAPACITY TO DO.
1. To produce faith (Romans 10:17).
2. To reveal the person of Christ (John1:14).
3.To build up (Acts 20:32).
4. To give wealth (2 Cor. 8:9, Job 36:11).
5. To make perfect
(2 Tim 3:17).
6. To heal. (Psalm 107:20)
7. To deliver. (Psalm 107:20)
8. To restore. (Joel 2:25, Jeremiah 30:17).
9. To save (Matthew 1:21).
10. To cleanse ( Ephesians 5:26).
11. To transform and renew. (Romans 12:2).
12. To bring profit.
(2 Timothy 3:16, Isaiah 48:17, Psalm 34:10, 1 Timothy 4:15).
HOW TO RECEIVE THE WORD.
1. Come as a child (meekness) (Matthew 18:1-5, Matthew 11:26, James 1:21).
2. Believe it. (Luke 1:45).
3. Study the Word (2 Timothy 2:15).
1. Almighty God, the great and powerful God, I worship and bless your holy Name.
2. Eternal Father, I thank you for your great love and mercy you have shown me.
3. Abba Father, I thank you for the gift of life .
4. O Lord that shows mercy, look upon me with your eyes of mercy and show me your mercy, according to the multitude of your tender mercies.
5. O Lord, let the light of your word shine on my path and disperse every darkness that wants to becloud my soul – in Jesus mighty name.
6. My Father, give me appetite for the Word – in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, open my eyes to understand the word – in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, let your word bring total transformation in my life – in the name of Jesus.
9. O Lord, cleanse my heart with the pure water, which is the word – in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, let your word bring healing, restoration and deliverance in my life and family – in Jesus name.
11. O Lord, give me a meek heart, so that I can receive the word daily, as I search the scriptures – in Jesus name.
12. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers, in Jesus name.