Series AGG 009
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
* DIVINE ORDER *
PRAYER FOR SUPERNATURAL REALMS OF ABUNDANT GRACE AND GLORY: 1 Corinthians 14:40
Let all things be done decently and in order
For a man to walk in abundance, He must Walk in submission to the Holyspirit, He must obey divine order,He must acknowledge the lordship of Christ and he must Walk in submission to the authority according to God’s pattern. He must not be rebellious to authority,he must be obedient to those set to watch over his soul, he must submit to authority, until we walk in order the oil that flows from the head of Aaron flows downwards , in as much as the oil flows,it flows to those in submission,it does not flow to those in rebellion, The anointing for abundant grace and glory flows to a man that walks in submission to the divine order of the kingdom of God.
3 THINGS THAT BRINGS REBELLION.
2. Over ambitious.
3 THINGS THAT BRINGS A MAN TO DIVINE ORDER.
3. Obedience to the word of God.
BENEFITS OF WALKING IN ORDER.
1. It makes you Wise.
2. It makes you to work with ease (work little and achieve much)
3. It delivers you from confusion and foolishness.
4. It brings divine blessings ( abundant grace and glory)
5. It makes you trustworthy and competent.
1. Oh Lord, let there be order in my life, family, ministry,in Jesus name.
2. Oh Lord, cause everything to walk in alignment with your purpose for my life.
3. Oh Lord, show me your mercy according to the multitude of your tender mercies.
4. My Father, let the cloud of the wicked over my life, be lifted now.
5. Oh Lord surround me with the angels of fire,in Jesus name.
6. Oh Lord, grant us we pray good health and sounds mind.
7. Let the covering of darkness causing disorder in our Lives be lifted now,in Jesus name.
8. Let every spirit of stagnancy and delay be removed in Jesus name .
9. Oh Lord, remove chaos and disorder, in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord let your Will be done in my life,in the name of Jesus.
11. Oh Lord, cause everything I have lost because of disorder to be restored back to me, in Jesus mighty name.
12. Thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus name.