2nd FEBRUARY, 2022.
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: FINISHING STRONG
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
Moreover, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
The Lord who has began His good work in our lives Will accomplish it. The Lord will surely finish anything he has started, this has been his mode of operation. He is the Alpha and Omega. There is enough grace that has been made available for us to come out strong and ten times better than we are. It not going to be achieved based on our strength but it is by the spirit, As we have fellowship and commune with him in his presence, the Realms of greater Glory will envelope us and we shall reap greater harvest. This is our reality, in Jesus name.
HOW TO SUSTAIN THE REALM OF GLORY.
- Holiness. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
- Fear of God:
O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
- PRAYER AND FASTING:
Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.
Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isaiah 52:11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
- DAILY BIBLE STUDY:
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
- Father, we thank you for your goodness in our lives, you gave us the strength to sustain this season of greater Glory and you have showered your goodness in our lives.
- Father, we thank you for the gift of life,sound health, peace of mind and divine protection and Angelic Deliverance.
- Father, we thank you for all our prayers that you have answered except in this season of greater Glory.
- Father, we thank you for your steadfast love and faithfulness in our lives.
- Father, we thank you for not allowing us to sleep the sleep of death, you have indeed preserved our soul and this we say thank you Lord.
- Father, we thank you for bringing your promises to fulfillment in my life.
- Father, we thank you for the blood of the lamb that washes away our sin and cleanses us from all unrighteousness.
- Father, we thank you for providing all our needs according to your riches in Christ Jesus.
- Father, we thank you for not allowing the plans of the wicked to manifest in my life.
- Father, we thank you for the greater harvest you have given us.
- Father, we thank you for filling mouth with good things.
12. Father we thank you for answering our prayer, in Jesus name. Amen.