27TH JANUARY, 2022.
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN(114)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: DIVINE DIRECTION
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
When we live only in accordance with the mind of God for us and our destiny, we are delivered from confusion and unnecessary regrets, disappointments and pain. This enables us to walk in humility and keep our eyes fixed on the target.
WHAT ARE THE HINDRANCES TO DIVINE DIRECTION.
- Lack of confidence.
- O Lord, I bless and magnify your holy name.
- Dependable God, I thank you for your goodness and kindness towards me.
- Father, I thank you for the gift of life.
- O Lord, I pray that you show me your mercy and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
- Every spirit of confusion assigned to waste my destiny, be destroyed – in Jesus name.
- Any journey without destination programmed into my life, crash now by fire – in Jesus name.
- Every mistake I have made on the path of my destiny, O Lord, change them – in the name of Jesus.
- Any person around me assigned to derail me or lead me into the path of destruction, let the wind of the Lord blow you far away from me – in Jesus name.
- Every cloud, veil, blanket, and covering cast covering my vision and direction, be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
- O Lord, open my eyes and ears to see and hear clearly – in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine direction over my destiny, family, business, academics and marriage – in Jesus mighty name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.