25th January 2022.
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE (112)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: DIVINE RELEASE
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
A release is to be freed from anything that restrains, hinders, stops, or limits you. It is to be freed from confinement, bondage, and pain. Divine release is when the hand of God is involved in freeing and making someone free. Divine release is irreversible. It is the greatest height of release because it brings you to the realm of peace and rest. When it is divine, it is settled; for “affliction shall not rise the second time.”
- Heavenly Father, I bless your holy name for you alone are worthy to be praised and there is none like you.
- Rock of Ages, let your name be lifted high above every other name.
- Father, I thank you for not allowing me to sleep the sleep of death.
- My Father, I thank you for the mighty deliverance you have wrought in my life.
- Mighty God, I thank you for the gift of life.
- O Lord, I pray you show me your mercy, according to the multitude of your tender mercies.
- O Lord, release me from anything that wants to limit my progress and increase – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and let every limiting factor be scattered and destroyed – in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, have mercy and compassion upon my family members and release them from every limitation – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let every power assigned to limit my life be arrested now – in Jesus name.
- I receive an irreversible release from all limitations – in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name. Amen!