24th January 2022.
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN (111)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: DIVINE PROGRESS
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
12. Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.
13. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:
Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. It is the mind of God that we shall enlarge and wax great, until we become the envy of the nations. Our lives should be a life that brings positive impact, causing the desolate cities to be inhabited.
- Almighty God, great and marvellous are your works and just and true are all your ways.
- O Lord, you alone are holy. I worship and glorify your name.
- Faithful God, I thank you for your faithfulness and love towards me.
- Everlasting Father, I thank you for the gift of life.
- O Lord, I thank you for the great and effective door you have opened for me.
- O Lord, I thank you for the deep mercies you have shown me.
- O Lord, I pray: let your hand lead me in the path of greatness and glory.
- O Lord, take away every weakness that will hinder my progress – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let every discouragement orchestrated from the pit of hell to hinder my progress be destroyed now – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, my God, release me as an unstoppable missile to fulfill my destiny and purpose in Christ Jesus.
- I receive the anointing to excel above my equals – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.