20th January 2022.
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN (107)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: THE REWARD
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
One of the basic truths we must know is that the secret things we did for God and for His kingdom cannot go unrewarded. Once we have anchored our faith in Christ, that He cannot disappoint, we shall see His power made manifest. The hand of the Lord is mighty to deliver and to save. As long as we put our trust in God, knowing that God is too faithful to fail, whatever He says He will do is exactly what He will do.
- Mighty living God, I magnify your holy name.
- Invisible God, I thank you for my preservation and protection.
- Faithful God, I thank you for not allowing the plans of the wicked to come to pass.
- Merciful Father, be merciful unto me and cleanse me from every unrighteousness.
- O Lord, let every good thing I am qualified for, which has being hindered, be released now – in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, cause me to receive the reward of every good seed I have sown – in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand holding my possession, release it now – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let my heavens be open. Let my own portion be released – in Jesus name.
- My Father, I shall not plant and another eat-in Jesus name.
- O Lord, disappoint those who want to pay my goodness with evil – in Jesus name.
- I receive the reward of my labour – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.