17TH JANUARY, 2022.
DAY HUNDRED AND FOUR (104)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: LEVELING THE MOUNTAINS
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
Many are the challenges that seem insurmountable in our lives and families but the word of the Lord said that all these mountains shall be removed, and this implies we are heading to a new level of greater glory of unimaginable dimensions. It is a realm where the people that looked down on us will now look up to us.
- Father, you alone are God all by yourself. In the name of Jesus, I rise to bless your name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you because you are the mountain-mover.
- Eternal Father, I thank you because there is nothing too hard for you to do.
- Almighty God, I thank you for keeping me alive.
- O Lord, I pray you look upon me with your eyes of mercy and show me your mercy.
- My Father, let every power standing as a mountain of resistance to my breakthrough be removed now – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, take away every mountain of affliction; for affliction shall not rise the second time – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let every stronghold of the enemy, standing as a mountain of problem in my life, be shattered and cleared away – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove every mountain of ignorance, hindering my total liberty – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, arise and let my enemies be scattered – in Jesus name.
- I receive total deliverance and breakthrough – in Jesus name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for answered prayers.