15th January 2022.
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWO (102)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU,
PRAYER FOCUS: DIVINE IMMUNITY
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them…
Divine immunity is the supernatural exemption, prevention, resistance, and protection from all the attacks of the enemy. It is the Lord putting a seal of safety upon a person, thereby shielding them from every evil or negative circumstance. This ‘anointing’ of escape is what makes one to be ever victorious, even in the midst of danger. For surely, no weapon formed against us shall ever prosper. Even in the midst of fire, the three Hebrew boys were delivered because they were divinely covered. It is your right as believers to ask God to place this seal upon our lives, so we may fulfill God’s purposes on earth.
WHAT QUALIFIES ONE FOR DIVINE IMMUNITY.
- Salvation (being born again).
- Total trust in God.
- Living by the principle of the Word.
- Heavenly Father, the great monarch of the universe, let your name alone be magnified.
- Almighty living God, the unchangeable God, who performs great miracles, signs, and wonders, take all the glory, honour, and majesty.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your good hand of protection upon me and my family.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the battles you are fighting for me and the victories you have granted me.
- Merciful God, show me your mercy according to the multitude of your tender mercies and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
- Let the Blood of Jesus cleanse and purge me of every residue of evil.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I neutralize every enchantment fashioned against my life and family – in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the Blood of Jesus destroy every program of the wicked to afflict my soul – in Jesus mighty name.
- I reject all forms of evil occurrence – in the name of Jesus.
- By the Blood of Jesus, I wipe off my name and those of my family members from every register of death, sickness, and accident – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I decree and declare that I am untouchable by evil, therefore no evil shall come near my dwelling – in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.