11th January 2022.
DAY NINETY-EIGHT (98)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: THE SET TIME
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Psalms 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
There is a time appointed for favour on the face of the earth. So, any man who would experience favour must be sensitive to the timing in the spirit, to know what ought to be done. Until one starts being sensitive to things of the spirit, a lot of things will elude them. A consciousness of the appointed time would help one achieve great things with less effort, thereby eliminating waste and hard labour. The men of Issachar (1 Chronicles 12:32) understood the (kairos) time and they knew what Israel ought to do. So, all of their tribe were in their command and all came out to make David the king, because they were sensitive to the timing of the spirit.
KINDS OF TIME.
- Chronos time: Chronological timing (natural/earthly).
- Kairos time (Divinely appointed/supernatural).
HINDRANCES TO FAVOUR.
- Doubt and unbelief
THINGS THAT ENHANCE FAVOUR.
- Obedience to the word of God.
- God’s mercy.
- Confession of sins and genuine repentance.
- Almighty God, blessed be your Holy Name.
- Immortal Redeemer – who lives and reigns forever – may your name be praised and glorified forever.
- Unchangeable God, I thank you for the great mercy and compassion you have shown me.
- Father, I thank you for all your benefits in my life.
- My Father, I ask that you clothe me with your garment of favour – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let every good thing that I am due for be released now – in Jesus mighty name.
- My Father, surround me with your goodness and mercy – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, arise and let every enemy of my progress be confused and scattered – in the name of Jesus.
- Every voice speaking against my season of favour, be silenced forever – in Jesus mighty name.
- Every power contending with my time of favour, your assignment is over.
Be arrested now by fire – in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine favour and increase – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.