9th January 2022.
DAY NINETY-SIX (96)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: THE COURAGE TO POSSESS
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Deuteronomy 31: 7 And Moses called unto Joshua, and said unto him in the sight of all Israel, “Be strong and of a good courage: for thou must go with this people unto the land which the LORD hath sworn unto their fathers to give them, and thou shalt cause them to inherit it…”
We work and walk with the Lord by faith and not by sight. This year, we must endeavor to undertake all the instructions and inherit all the promises given by God. Remember it is not about you being prepared: it is about the time and the thing appointed by the Father. Ask Him to increase your courage to fulfill all things.
Hindrances to a life of courage:
- Lack of faith in God
- Men’s opinion
- Fear of the unknown
HOW TO GAIN COURAGE
- Meditate always on the word of God
- Flee from every sin
- Avoid living by the opinion of men, instead of the word of God.
- Pray without ceasing or season.
- Father, I thank you this day for your sustained glory upon my life.
- Father, I appreciate your loving kindness in preserving my life.
- Daddy, I exalt your throne today and lift it high above every other.
- O Lord and my God, I ask you for the spirit of power and sound mind today.
- Father, I take authority from any power that wants to drain me of courage. I command fire upon such – in Jesus name.
- Father, I ask for your supernatural support against everything that brings weakness and doubt in me.
- Father, I ask for increased grace, to face any mountain this year.
- My Father and my God, anything that has been planted to cause me to fear, I cancel by fire – in Jesus name.
- O Good God, renew my mind and body towards your mind to know that all things are possible.
- Create in me, O Lord, the heart of a lion so that all my enemies may flee before me.
- Grant me the power to fulfill all your task this year – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.