21ST DECEMBER, 2021.
DAY SEVENTY-SEVEN (77)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: NO LONGER A STRANGER
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
1 Chron. 16: 18-19 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, The lot of your inheritance, 19. When ye were but few, Even a few, and strangers in it.”
Why is our wood sold to us? Why do I see princes on barefoot and servants on horses?
Why are the precious sons of God comparable to fine gold? How are they esteemed as earthen pitchers, the work of the hands of men? Why must a widow go through another person to access her own husband’s inheritance? One thing is certain: blindness, as a result of lack of knowledge. As it is written: “O Jerusalem, if thou hast known even thou, at least in this day the things which belong into thy peace, but now are they hid from thine eyes.”
SIGNS THAT ONE MAY BE A STRANGER IN THEIR OWN INHERITANCE.
- Having limited access.
- Limited benefits.
- Lack or no relevance.
- Not being involved in the decision-making body.
- Limited knowledge of one’s inheritance.
HOW TO BREAK THE SIEGE
- Seek God’s face through prayers and fasting.
- Seek counsel from godly, elderly ones.
- Take great delight in reading and seeking knowledge concerning your inheritance.
- Dispose not your inheritance like Esau, but love and cherish it.
- Father, I thank you for your sustained glory upon my life.
- Daddy, I acknowledge your grace that has never failed in my life.
- Father, thank you for allowing me to be part of the living that are praising you today.
- I thank you, Father, for the gift of your spirit that made me your child.
- O Lord and my God, in the name of Jesus, I command to be shred into pieces any coverings placed to blind me or hinder me from accessing my inheritance.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I command fire to consume any power of sorcery that is meant to keep me as a servant in my own inheritance.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I stand on the decree of heaven to cancel any decree made to hijack my inheritance. I declare that it shall not stand; neither shall it come to pass.
- My Father and my Lord, I condemn any spirit on assignment to monitor my inheritance. I scatter every such assignment – in Jesus name.
- O Lord and my God, open my eyes of understanding that I may always behold the angels of my inheritance and portion.
- Father, l cancel every spirit of mediocrity and ignorance in life – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, my Ebenezer, may I never be few, and may I never be a stranger in my own inheritance.
12. Thank you, Father, for answering my prayers – in Jesus name. Amen!