3RD DECEMBER, 2021.
DAY FIFTY-NINE (59)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: BREAKING INVISIBLE BARRIERS
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Zechariah 1: 21
And I said, “What are these coming to do?” So he said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one could lift up his head; but the craftsmen are coming to terrify them, to cast out the horns of the nations that lifted up their horn against the land of Judah to scatter it.”
Invisible barriers are spiritual powers that limit what God has planned for a person. These are powers that manipulate destinies. They want to ensure that destinies are truncated, stagnated and frustrated. These powers operate in form of manipulations, spells, enchantments, generational curses.
HOW TO BREAK INVISIBLE BARRIERS
- By accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
- By dwelling in God’s presence (Psalm 91:1).
- By bringing down God’s presence in your situation through quality praise and worship (Psalm 22:3).
- By prayer and fasting.
- Mighty living God, I bless your holy name for all your goodness and mercies in my life and family.
- Eternal Father, I thank you for divine preservation and protection upon my life and family.
- O Lord, I pray you to be merciful unto me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
- Let every barrier on my path of destiny be cleared away now – in Jesus mighty name.
- Every spell standing as a barrier in my destiny, break now – in the name of Jesus.
- By the Blood of Jesus, I break every generational curse against my life – in Jesus mighty name.
- There is no enchantment against Jacob. Therefore, I neutralize every enchantment against my life – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every limitation placed on my finances, break now – in Jesus mighty name.
- Every altar limiting my progress, catch fire – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, release your warrior angels to contend with every power contending with my blessings and increase – in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine breakthrough and supernatural release – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.