2ND DECEMBER, 2021.
DAY FIFTY EIGHT (58)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: STAYING FOCUSED
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
When distractions come our way, we should not give room to it. When we give attention to the cares of this life and allow anxiety to weigh us down, our focus will gradually begin to shift from the Lord. Therefore, it is important that we cast all our cares upon the Lord and focus on Him for divine direction and intervention.
HOW TO OVERCOME DISTRACTIONS
- By studying the word of God daily.
- By placing value in the assignment committed to your hands.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the goodness and abundant mercy you have shown me.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the great battles you are fighting for me.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for all your benefits in my life.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray that your glory may envelope me and lead me in the right direction.
- O Lord, let my heavens be opened continually – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, take away anything that is shifting my eyes from you.
- My Father, let everything that is programmed to lead me astray be destroyed now – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, take away every person around me, who is assigned to derail me.
- O Lord, let me have much more hunger for you and zeal for your kingdom – in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the spirit of the fear of God come upon my life – in Jesus name.
- Let passion for studying the word of God rest upon me now – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.