29TH NOVEMBER, 2021.
DAY FIFTY-FIVE (55)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: SEPARATION FROM THE UNGODLY
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Psalm 1: 1
“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.”
For you are not a God that has pleasure in wickedness, neither shall evil dwell with you. The Lord does not have pleasure with ungodly association, for the two cannot be equally yoked together. You should come out right away from any form of mix up with the wicked.
Consequences Of Association With The Wicked
- It will limit the hand of God in your life (2 Cor. 6:16).
- It causes you to partake of their judgement (2 Kings 9:27).
- It shortens your days on earth.
THE WAY OUT:
- Genuine Repentance.
- O Lord, I bless your holy name for you are mightier than the noise of many waters. Holiness adorns your house forever.
- O Lord, you reign eternally. You are clothed with majesty and your throne is established of old; you are from everlasting.
- Thank you, Father, for all your benefits in my life and family.
- Thank you, Father, for redeeming my life from destruction.
- O Lord, have mercy on me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
- O Lord, orchestrate a disconnection between me and any ungodly association – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, separate me from anyone who is assigned to lead me astray – in Jesus name.
- My Father, by your power, remove the wicked far from me – in Jesus name.
- Any good thing I have lost due to ungodly association, be restored to me – in Jesus name.
- Any judgement coming my way because of evil association, be cancelled now – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let your good hand rest upon my life – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayer – in Jesus name.