28TH NOVEMBER, 2021.
DAY FIFTY-FOUR (54)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: BREAKING THE SIEGE
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
2 Kings 6: 24
“And it came to pass after this, that Benhadad king of Syria gathered all his host, and went up, and besieged Samaria.”
A siege is a military operation in which the enemy forces surround a city, cutting off essential supplies, with the aim of compelling them to surrender. The enemy uses this method to cause many to compromise and give up their faith. This siege brings lack, hardship and suffering. As you pray, you shall dismantle all the siege of the enemy around your life in Jesus name.
HOW TO BREAK THE SIEGE
- Absolute trust in the power of God to deliver.
- Prayer and fasting.
- Heavenly Father, I bless and magnify your holy name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for all your goodness and kindness to me.
- Everlasting Father, full of mercy and compassion, have mercy upon me according to the multitude of your tender mercies.
- Every siege around my life, be dismantled and destroyed now – in Jesus name.
- Every siege laid over my finances, catch fire – in Jesus name.
- Let the east wind scatter every installation of darkness around my life – in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the fire of God consume every siege of disfavour – in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the siege of stagnation be broken now – in Jesus name.
- I recover all that I have lost – in Jesus name.
- I declare that every siege around my life is demolished and destroyed forever – in Jesus name.
- I declare I advance to greater heights and dimensions – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.