23RD NOVEMBER, 2021.
DAY FORTY-NINE (49)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: EXCEEDING GLORY
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
2 Cor. 3: 8-9
 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
We have a glorious destiny through the new covenant. Seeing that the ministry of death was this glorious, how much more would the ministry of life be? We are to showcase the ever-exceeding beauty of God. We are to be the light through which people would see the exceeding glory of the ministry of the Spirit.
THE MANIFESTATION OF THE GLORY.
- Honour and dignity.
- Abundance (wealth, treasures, precious things, etc.)
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for revealing deep truths of your word to me.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your awesome goodness and mercy that you have shown me.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for bringing me into the realm of exceeding glory.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for making me a partaker of your divine nature.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, show me your mercy according to the multitude of your tender mercies.
- O Lord, cause my life to express your full presence – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let the spirit of excellence be made manifest in my life – in Jesus name.
- Let the spirit of perfection be expressed through my life – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, hide me in your glory – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me to radiate your glory – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, envelope me with your glory. Cause my life to be transformed from glory to glory – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.