18TH NOVEMBER, 2021.
DAY FORTY-FOUR (44)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: ABUNDANT GRACE
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
2 Cor. 9:8
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.”
It is by grace, lest any man should boast. That we are able to get certain benefits in life is not because we are smart, intelligent or wise.The grace of God paves way for us to make a headway in life. It is not by power nor by might but by my spirit says the Lord. We must need understand that it’s God who has been doing all the good things we see in our lives. And when the Lord takes us into this realm of abundant grace, He expects us to utilize it for every good work.
HOW TO WALK IN GOD’S GRACE
- You must be saved (give your life to Christ).
- Praising and worshipping God.
- Continuous fellowship in God’s presence.
- Walking in love.
- Being faithful.
- Eternal Father – the Creator of all things – I thank you for your goodness and mercy towards me and my family.
- Faithful God, I thank you for your faithfulness and kindness towards me.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your abundant grace and mercies.
- O Lord, be merciful unto me, I pray.
- Abba Father, remove everything that is not aligned with your will for my life – in Jesus name.
- My Father, let your grace abound in my life – in the name of Jesus.
- Let all things that are standing against the grace of God from manifesting in my life, be uprooted now – in Jesus name.
- Any area of my life, that I am experiencing lack, today it ends in Jesus name. I declare I walk in abundance – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, align my heart unto every good work – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, my Father, take me into the realm of abundance – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, remove every wicked spirit that will not allow me to abound in every good work – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.