6TH NOVEMBER, 2021.
DAY THIRTY-TWO (32)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: The Sure Covenant
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
“That by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us.”
The agreement made by men are kept when there are supernatural forces backing such an agreement. The power backing any covenant makes it easy to be kept. God, who keeps covenants, has assured us by Himself that no covenant of His with us shall ever be broken by Him.
HOW TO SUSTAIN COVENANT WITH GOD.
- Have Fear for God.
- Daily ask for the quickening of the spirit to fulfill the will of God.
- Discipline your body to obey the spirit through fasting and prayer.
- Avoid places that sponsors ungodly lifestyle.
- Father, we bless your holy name for your goodness and abundant mercy towards us.
- Father, we thank you for keeping your promises over our lives and families.
- O Lord, show us your mercy, according to the multitude of your tender mercies.
- Let every promise of God concerning our lives, that is hanging, be released now – in Jesus name.
- Let every agreement made by our fathers, that are working against our lives be neutralized now (by the blood of Jesus) – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, arise and show yourself strong over our lives and families.
- Let the mercy of God prevail over judgement in our lives – in Jesus name.
- Our Father, the covenant-keeping God, remember your everlasting covenant of love and keep us in your secret pavilion.
- O Lord, we disannul every covenant of death and sickness – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give us the grace to keep your covenant – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, may your covenant of peace and protection be established in our lives and families – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.