1ST NOVEMBER, 2021.
DAY TWENTY-SEVEN (27)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: DEALING WITH EVIL CONSPIRACY
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
“So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the king’s wrath subsided.”
The act of people working together secretly, with an intention to bring down an individual, destroy destinies and cause sorrow in other people’s lives is regarded as evil conspiracy. As Haman was hanged on the gallow he made for another, so shall the wicked be the victim of their own plot.
SIGNS OF AN EVIL CONSPIRACY.
- Through revelation by God.
- Sudden termination of an appointment/contract already given.
- Suspension without notice.
HOW TO END EVIL CONSPIRACY.
- Through prayers;
- By being careful of Ahithophel
- By keeping your tongue in check (for a fool utters all his secret).
- Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for your goodwill upon our lives and families.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for your favour upon our lives.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the rest you have granted us on every side.
- Father, thank you for disappointing the wicked so their hands could not carry out their enterprise.
- O Lord, our God, we command every counsel of Ahithophel to be turned into foolishness – in Jesus name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we command every pit dug by the enemy to turn to their own pit of judgement.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we command every gathering of the wicked of any kind to be scattered now – in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we release the spirit of confusion upon the camp of the wicked – in Jesus name.
- Any altar or kingdom representing us with an image or symbol in their meeting place, let fire consume their kingdom and altars – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, we raise up your name as a symbol of authority against all forms of conspiracy – in Jesus name.
- Father, as the mountain surrounded Jerusalem, so shall we be surrounded by the angels of fire – in Jesus name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.