31ST, OCTOBER, 2021.
DAY TWENTY-SIX (26)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: ABUNDANT LIFE
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”
It is not everything that exists that is really alive, neither is it merely because one is breathing that they would be counted among
the living. For it is written: “Let the dead bury their dead.” Abundant life is a life of purpose, that is anchored on Christ Jesus. Any man without this life is dead while he lives.
KEYS TO ABUNDANT LIFE:
- Surrender completely too JESUS, for He is the way, the truth and the life;
- Have a purpose for your existence;
- Meditate upon the word of God day and night;
- Make right and good choices.
CAUSES OF DEATH
- Trusting on one’s own way and imagination;
- Living in sin;
- Rejecting Jesus as one’s LORD and Saviour;
- Living without vision and hope.
- Father, we thank you for the gift of life.
- Abba, we acknowledge your protection upon our lives, which you gave us.
- O God, we hail thee this day, and magnify your throne above every other – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, we command life into every dead situations in our lives.
- O Lord and Savior, we command every dry bones in our families to live again – in Jesus name.
- Father, we shall not die, but we shall live to declare your goodness in the land of the living – in the name of Jesus Christ.
- O God, let any foundational age limit, which is below your expectations for our lives, receive nullification – in Jesus name.
- Father, any evil altar manipulating people’s lives, be met with fire – in Jesus name.
- O death and grave – standing on the finished work of Jesus Christ – we render you powerless – in Jesus name.
- Father, we command fire upon all adversaries that have purposed to render our lives useless – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, we cover our lives and vision with the Blood of Jesus.
- Father, thank you, for attending to our requests – in the name of Jesus.