30TH, OCTOBER, 2021.
DAY TWENTY FIVE (25)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: DIVINE PROSPERITY
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
2 Chron. 17:4-5
“But sought to the Lord God of his father, and walked in his commandments, and not after the doings of Israel.
5 Therefore the LORD stablished the kingdom in his hand; and all Judah brought to Jehoshaphat presents; and he had riches and honour in abundance.”
The condition of being successful in every area of life – both physically and spiritually – as a result of divine encounter, is to be divinely prosperous. It is written that Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year an hundred fold, for the Lord blessed him. For the blessings of the Lord make rich and add no sorrow.
KEYS TO DIVINE PROSPERITY
- Obedience to the will and command of God.
- Walking by faith, and not by sight.
- Being prayerful and walking in uprightness.
- Being zealous and productive.
HINDRANCES TO DIVINE PROSPERITY
- Disobedience to the will and command of God.
- Being unequally yoked with negative people.
- Unbelief and doubt.
- Laziness and prayerlessness.
- Father, we thank you for a new day you have made and we are glad in it.
- Abba Father, we thank you for your mercies that are new to us every morning.
- Thank you, Father, for divine provisions.
- O Lord, God of the whole earth, we command – according to your word – that the riches of the Gentiles come to us now – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, you said in your word that our doors shall be opened continuously. Therefore, we command every closed door to our prosperity to open now – in Jesus mighty name.
- Our Father, our Maker, you said in your word that the city shall spread abroad through prosperity. We therefore command every form of hindrance to our prosperity to be broken and consumed by fire – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let every evil gathering to stop our progress be visited by the hailstone and fire of confusion – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, let the spirit of near-success syndrome affecting our progress be destroyed forever – in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, let anything causing rising-and-falling in our lives be uprooted from the root now.
- O Lord, align us to divine success, in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we receive divine wealth, riches, wisdom, understanding, favour, sound health, visions and blessings.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers, for we know and have this confidence in you that anything we ask according to your will you will do it – in Jesus name.