26TH, OCTOBER, 2021.
DAY TWENTY ONE (21)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: ACTIVATING THE MINISTRY OF ANGELS.
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY: Psalm 103: 20 “Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.”
The ministry of angels is vital in our Christian race because these angels have been assigned to serve us and ensure the word of God in our mouth becomes a reality. The services of the angels of the Lord is one of the advantages we have as true children of God, because we, being the heirs of salvation, this gives us access to be ministered to by the angels of the Lord.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE MINISTRY OF ANGELS.
- By speaking the word;
- By commanding the angels;
- By intercessory prayer.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your great protection over my life and family in this season of greater harvest.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the ministry of angels.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for mercy in any way I have fallen short of your glory.
- Let there be an ascending and descending order of the angelic over my life and family in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the angels of my life be activated to keep watch over my soul and deliver me from the wicked.
- Let the angels of the living God deliver me from every stone set for me to dash my foot – in Jesus name.
- Let the angels that excel in strength be released to bring every promise of God in my life to fulfillment – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, release the angels of harvest – the reaper angels – to gather my increase and abundance from the ends of the earth – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, release your warrior angels to contend with every power contending with my harvest – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, let all those who devise my hurt be like chaff before the wind and let the angels of the Lord chase them – in Jesus name.
- Let the ways of the wicked be dark and slippery and let the angels of the Lord persecute them – in Jesus mighty name.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus name.