DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: SILENCING THE VOICE OF EVIL TONGUE.
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY:
Isaiah 54:17 ” No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
Death and life are in the power of the tongue. When men open their mouth to speak, they either release life or death. In this season, we are to open our mouth wide and speak into every area of our life. A man can become like sheep before his shearers, if his mouth is closed. We have the authority to open our mouth and declare the counsel of God over our life. Because Christ closed his mouth so that no power can shut our mouth again.
WHAT VOICES ARE WE TO SILENCE?
- Voice of condemnation
- Voice of accusation
- Voice of enchanters and necromancers
- Voice of death.
- Voice of vengeance/ Abel’s voice
- Voice of reproach/mockery
- Voice of false prophet.
HOW TO SILENCE THE VOICE OF THE ENEMY.
- By declaring the word of God over your life.
- Through the Blood of Jesus.
- Through the name of Jesus.
- Abba Father, we thank you for the name of your Son that is higher than every other name, which you gave us for our freedom.
- Father, we thank you for imputing your righteousness unto us, so that the enemy would not have a legal ground in his accusations.
- Let every voice of condemnation against us be silenced forever – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of God roast every tongue of accusation against us – in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the blood of Jesus, we wipe out every record of sin the enemy is using against us – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let all the evil tongues speaking against our harvest be condemned now – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let any tongue sent to bring in confusion in this season receive stammering lips now – in Jesus name.
- Every evil garment sent to clothe us in this season, catch fire – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, remove every filthy garment we are wearing that is attracting accusations – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let every tongue of Balaam turn to blessing now – in Jesus name.
- O Lord, uproot every root of sin in us and give us pure garment of holiness, so that our harvest shall have no blemish.
- O Lord, our God, we ask that your mercy prevail over judgement for us in this season – in Jesus mighty name.