18TH OCTOBER, 2021.
DAY THIRTEEN (13)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU
PRAYER FOCUS: THE COVENANT OF RAINBOW
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY
Genesis 9:16 “The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”
The rainbow stands as
- A sign of Establishment of God’s covenant of preservation.
- Token of covenant between God and the earth.
- Reminder to God over his covenant with Earth.
- The end of destruction of the earth and every living creatures by flood.
Every covenant has a seal on it; a token of remembrance. And God remembered Abraham and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow. So because of Abraham, Lot was saved. When I see the blood, I will not suffer the destroyer to touch you. The blood became a seal of the covenant of preservation. The seal of the rainbow is a seal of God’s everlasting mercy upon His creatures.
- Everlasting Father, I thank you for your great love and kindness towards us.
- Merciful God, I thank you for your mercies that are new every morning and for your compassion that faileth not.
- Thank you, Father, for giving us your Son as a propitiation for our sins.
- Thank you, Father, for the blood of the everlasting covenant which was shed for many.
- O Lord, I disannul every covenant of death in our lives and the lives of our loved ones – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let every evil ancestral covenant in our families be broken and destroyed completely – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, in the time of judgment, remember your everlasting covenant of mercy over us.
- O Lord, let every satanic plan to bring destruction be aborted now – in Jesus name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we place the mark of the blood of the lamb upon everything we have and we declare there shall be no loss.
- O Lord, deliver us from all forms of destructions and overthrow – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, let your everlasting covenant preserve us in the day of trouble – in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord, let your hands of mercy be upon us and your indignation upon our adversaries, who hath purposed to overthrow our goings.